Our catamaran is a cutting-edge Lagoon 421 class catamaran offering outstanding comfort and luxury at sea. At 7.5 m wide, is not only spacious but also extremely stable when anchored or when sailing. Its low draft, at just 1.26 m, means it can drop anchor even in the shallowest of turquoise waters. The earthy hues of its interior and the overall minimalist design of the vessel make it an ideal modern, environment for relaxation and calm.
Our catamaran has:
- A large, fully air-conditioned, indoor saloon that offers a stunning 360o panoramic view.
- A large outdoor saloon with sun protector.
- A 4.5 m long sofa at the prow which is open to the skies; ideal for unforgettable cocktails, and parties with friends under the star-studded Greek sky.
- Two hammocks on the prow for unforgettable moments of relaxation. Whether seated or lying down you’ll feel that you’re suspended above the waves as the boat crosses the Ionian Sea.
- A large, fully-fitted kitchen.
- 4 self-contained VIP cabins for guests. All have a double island bed, large windows offering extensive views, a separate air-conditioning system, and their own en-suite shower and toilet.
- Hairdryer, hot water, fresh bed linen and towels are included.
The skipper and hostess have their own cabin and toilet.
The boat is ideal for family and friends allowing you to combine relaxation and fun in complete safety.
Ηi-Fi, Large selection of films and CDs
Stand up paddleboard
water sports (water-ski , tow tubes , cannoe , SUP)
Bicycle (for land)
5 zone air-conditioner
Water desalination unit for unlimited domestic water
4 Photovoltaic panels
Cooker and oven
Dinghy with 3.60 polyester floor and 40 hp engine
Square top mainsail and folding props for increased speed under sails
12-seater life raft
Length overall: 12,61 m
Overall beam: 7,50 m
Draft: 1,26 m
Light displacement (CE): 12,17 t
Sail area: 103,4 m2
Fresh water: unlimited (water maker)
Fuel: 2 x 300 L
Architects: Van Peteghem Lauriot Prιvost
CE Certification: A (12 pers.)